This page is currently a work-in-progress! The price chart will be updated soon with pictures and more detailed information.
Prices for partials start at $1500
This includes: Head, hand paws, sleeves, tail. This can also include feet paws, or leg covers (like sleeves for your legs if you wear shorts!).
Full suits start at $2500
This includes: Head, bodysuit with attached sleeves, tail, hand paws, feet paws.
- Our heads are cast in urethane foam, with added carved foam as needed. Each head has a zipper down the back of the head, and a soft fabric liner. Tongues are fleece and teeth come standard in faux leather. Hard teeth can be installed upon request.
- We can do toonie or follow-me eyes.
Standard sized head $950+
Fairly large toonie head that looks nice as a partial or on a suit.
- Paws start at $85 for unlined. Lined starts at $125.
- We can do 4 or 5-fingered paws, and 4-fingered claw paws.
- Paws with puff fingers add $85 to total paw price.
- Our paws come standard with paw pads.
- We can do silicone pads, or hard claws upon request.
For a more human look. Plantigrade suits are also more comfortable and little less warm than Digitigrade.
Comes with removable leg padding to create a more animal-like look. Thigh padding is adjustable – add or remove stuffing as needed.
- Sleeves start at $85
- Sleeves come with a finished fleece edge at shoulder, and a connecting elastic worn across your back.
- If you are buying a full suit that you intend to also partial in you will need to purchase a Sleeve Set as the sleeves of the suit are attached.
- Tails start at $45.
- Smaller tails under 1ft start at $45. You can average $40 extra per foot to attain a very rough estimate of tail cost.
- Most tails are detached from the bodysuit via reinforced slots at the bum of the suit.
- Tails can be worn with any 1-2” wide belt.
- Tail can be attached to suit upon request.
Feet Paws come with a built-in slip-on shoe for a secure fit, and a zipper up the back. Standard feet paws are made to be 10-12” tall from floor to cuff of shoe. Longer lengths can be made upon request.
Outdoor Paws $250+
Outdoor door paws have a thick mat sole that can take more wear and tear than indoor feet paws.
Indoor Paws $300
Indoor paws have faux leather paw pads on the sole. They are not meant for outside use.
Yes, we can make:
- Bird wings, dragon wings, and basically any other wings you can think of.
- Scutes, spikes, and horns. We mostly commonly make them in faux leather.
- Stripes and spots.
- Tattoo-like markings.
- Tails in all shapes and sizes.
- Big ears, small ears, no ears, fin ears and more.
- Big eyes, and kemono eyes.
- Ribbed tummies for dragons, monsters, and dinos.
- Big stompy feet, or small (quiet) feet
Please remember that the more details your suit has the more expensive it will be. For example: large, highly detailed wings and tails increase the price, as well as lots of spots and stripes.